It’s Christmas eve and 2021 is around the corner! No matter when and where you are celebrating for this festive season, Pickmeup will be here for your safe ride home or anywhere around the cities.
Keep happy amid the holidays – here are some pro travel tips with Pickmeup for the season to make sure you enjoy the most fun from your celebration.
- Fares are usually higher on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve especially when people go to and from parties, shows, and get-togethers. But with Pickmeup, you can book ahead to avoid the rush! Also, note that you will always see the price of your trip beforehand, so check the Pickmeup app to find the best time to ride!
- Partying with friends? Start the event early by sharing a Pickmeup with your buddies. There’s nothing better amid all the celebration than getting home from the party with everyone safe and sound.
- Whether you’re running early, late, or right on time, you can keep your family and friends updated by sharing your trip details. That keeps them worry-free given the insecurity issue in the country heightens during festive periods.
- Very importantly, make sure you get into the right vehicle with the right driver. Do well to double-check your driver’s car model and license plate in the app before you hop on.
- And don’t spoil the celebrations by being forgetful. Remember to look well for all your personal belongings before leaving your ride! In the rare event you did lose your item on your ride, you can always reach the dedicated customer service in-app to contact our team.
Enjoy the holiday period. We wish all our customers, friends, and clients a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2021!